- To prepare graduates to assume responsibilities as competent professional nurses and/or midwives in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services.
- To prepare graduates to function as responsible health team members with beginning proficiency for leadership either in delivery of health care systems, education establishment, or community based programs.
The Vrundavan Institute of Nursing Education takes pride in developing a nurse who:
- is professionally skilled to provide need based health care services to clientele either in the hospital or community,
- provides delivery of health care services based on problem solving approach using Nursing process as a model,
- demonstrates competency in providing nursing care based on concepts and principles of Behavioral, Biological, Physical and Medical Sciences,
- practices and advocates others to strictly adhere to standards in delivery of nursing services,
- demonstrates responsibility and accountability in promoting standards of nursing practice,
- assumes greater leadership role in health care settings,
- is aware of moral and ethical values and practices them in her personal and professional life,
- critiques nursing research studies in various settings and utilizes the research findings to improve patient care, and
- is capable of seeking opportunities for continual growth as a professional, person and citizen.